Location – Exeter Based
Annual Salary – £25k – £30k (DOE)
Due to a sustained period of success and realistic growth ambitions, this long standing firm built on product integrity and great customer service are making a push to become market leaders in the design and manufacturing of high quality electric, gas and wood burning stoves & fireplaces.
As a result, my client is now looking to strengthen its engineering and design department by introducing 2 x Electric Fire Engineers into its Exeter based operation to support the design and development of new products.
Working as part of and closely with the Design and Engineering teams, you will play an integral part bringing new and existing products from design through to manufacturing and production. The environment here suits people with a hands on, professional and pro-active approach to their work along with an enthusiasm for problem solving and product innovation. Genuine career progression for those willing to deliver objectives and drive company vision.
- Liaise with engineering teams in both the Cornwall and Thailand factories
- Experience working with 3D design software such as Solidworks, Solidedge, AutoCAD
- Knowledge of general engineering practices and the use of appropriate materials and their limitations in engineering practice
- Updating/writing product instructions (assembly, operational, cleaning)
- Liaise with approval agencies ad governing bodies both in the UK and abroad.
- Ability to work within project timelines using own initiative.
- A background working in the development, design and production of electric fires, heating appliances or cooking equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential as the role will involve liaising with external suppliers and other internal departments (design, engineering, production and purchasing)
- An team player with an interest in innovation and moving with the times.
- A sound knowledge of general computer software packages including Word and Excel.
- General understanding of relevant British and European standards applicable to Gas Fire approval.
- Full Driving Licence and Passport (you may be required to travel overseas with this role).
Benefits: Paid travel and business expenses, 25 days Annual Leave (Exc bank holidays), Comprehensive Training period, genuine career progression
Please contact Adam Smithers of Follow The Oak on 07904079242 or email@example.com for more details.
|Salary||£25k - £30k|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Date Posted||February, 2018|