Location – Exeter Based
Annual Salary – £25k – £30k (DOE)
Benefits: Paid travel and business expenses, 25 days Annual Leave (Exc bank holidays), Comprehensive Training period, genuine career progression
Due to a sustained period of success and realistic growth ambitions, this long standing firm built on product integrity and great customer service are making a push to become market leaders in the design and manufacturing of high quality gas and wood burning stoves & fireplaces.
As a result, my client is now looking to strengthen it’s engineering department by introducing a TEAM of Gas Fire Engineers into its Exeter based operation to support the design and development of new products.
Working as part of and closely with the Gas Design & Engineering teams, you will play an integral part bringing new and existing products from design through to manufacturing and production. The environment here suits people with a hands on, professional and pro-active approach to their work along with an enthusiasm for problem solving and product innovation. Genuine career progression for those willing to deliver objectives and drive company vision.
- Liaise with engineering teams in both the Cornwall and Thailand factories
- Experience working with 3D design software such as Solidworks, Solidedge, AutoCAD
- Knowledge of general engineering practices and the use of appropriate materials and their limitations in engineering practice
- Updating/writing product instructions (assembly, operational, cleaning)
- Liaise with approval agencies ad governing bodies both in the UK and abroad.
- Ability to work within project timelines using own initiative.
- A background working in the development, design and production of gas fires, gas heating or cooking equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential as the role will involve liaising with external suppliers and other internal departments (design, engineering, production and purchasing)
- A team player with an interest in product inovation and moving with the times.
- A sound knowledge of general computer software packages including Word and Excel.
- General understanding of relevant British and European standards applicable to Gas Fire approval.
- Full Driving Licence and Passport (you may be required to travel overseas with this role).
Please contact Adam Smithers of Follow The Oak on 07904079242 or email@example.com for more details.
|Salary||£25k - £30k|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Date Posted||November, 2917|