Role: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Field-based (Greater London)
Salary & Package: £35k + Car & bens
Reporting to: Head Of UK Sales
As a Regional Sales Representative you will be responsible for achieving annual sales, activity and customer contact targets for your territory (Greater London). You will manage and own the relationships with existing and prospective customers whilst representing the company’s best interests at all times.
- Ensuring the monthly, quarterly and annual sales and activity key performance indicators for the region are achieved and exceeded through the generation of new sales and new customer relationships.
- Following the leads generated, managing the geographical region for new opportunities as well as managing the sales process: including preparation of tenders, gym design drawings, equipment recommendations, presentations, proposing, closing, project management, and staff training where necessary.
- Managing the expectation and experience of existing customers to ensure repeat business.
- Pro-actively pursuing new business avenues and generating own leads when necessary via managed key performance indicators (number of customer meetings, weekly and monthly value and number of quotes generated, closed sales and target sector penetration).
- Maintaining the customer database to ensure the information is updated, accurate and available at all times in line with company requirements.
- Working closely with all internal teams (finance, logistics, marketing, service etc) to ensure on time and in full delivery of customer orders.
- Represent the company at all relevant trade shows, conferences, seminars and corporate events when required.
- Attending all relevant monthly sales meetings and scheduled training courses provided.
- 3 years of experience in sales of capital goods; profound knowledge and understanding of sales processes, mechanisms and tools.
- Proven sales performance in a high value capital equipment and/or field sales environment.
- Knowledge of private, local authority and corporate leisure structures as well as procurement processes.
- Fitness affinity and comprehensive knowledge of company products and competitor’s products and services are of advantage.
- Business relevant degree is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office is required; knowledge of Salesforce is beneficial.
- Living in the territory and willing to travel.
- Clean driving licence.
- Planning and organising
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating information
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry.
- Career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity for independent and self-reliant work.
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to apply for the above position, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
|Location||Greater London, UK|
|Date Expires||January, 2020|