We represent one of the world’s leading, and fastest-growing commercial fitness brands who inspire and motivate people to participate and achieve their goal; whether that relates to general fitness, weight loss, or winning competitions.
By investing in innovation and its people whilst staying true to its core values this company has breathed new life into an industry where year on year, customers are offered the same tired products.
With an industry leading equipment portfolio my client supplies some of the finest professional sports clubs and fitness facilities around the world. Achieving such credibility has attracted a group of elite athletes and sporting ambassadors who help reflect the brand goal to stand out, rise above, and set new standards.
Your main responsibility will be to develop existing and new customers within the assigned territory (North) and across the Hospitality sector in order to hit or exceed sales targets. Within agreed margin guidelines and KPI’s you will develop and represent the brand in a professional manner. Managing and maintaining strong relations with key accounts and strategic partners is also a key focus.
This role requires regular travel mainly, within the UK and occasionally abroad.
Description of Key duty/responsibility (Time allocation %)
- Meet or exceed sales targets and product mix as agreed with the Sales Director within pre authorised margin guidelines. Develop and maintain strong relationships with prospects, customers and strategic partners (50%)
- Update Sales Director on market conditions within the region, including the competition and in conjunction with the Sales Director. Develop and execute a regional sales strategy to maximise results and efficiency (10%)
- Working with the Sales Support team, ensure the CRM system and all other admin requirements are kept up to date (10%)
- Compile sales and forecast reports as required (10%)
- Attend internal sales meetings and represent the business at trade shows and new products launches as required (10%)
- Good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSEs (including Math’s and English)
- Proven track record in sales
- A degree in Sports Science or similar is preferred though not essential
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Efficient in time management and organizational skills, attention to detail and solution focused
- Good communication, both written and oral, as well as strong administrative skills
- Proven selling and presentation skills
- Well networked & good knowledge of the industry
- Must be a self-starter, motivated to succeed
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Please contact Adam Smithers of Follow The Oak on 07904079242 or email@example.com for more details.
|Salary||£30k - £35k|
|Location||Home & Field based (North Eng)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Date Posted||January, 2019|
|Date Expires||December, 2020|