Role: Business Development Executive (BDE)
Job No: 2006-FTO
Salary & Package: Competitive salary with £55K OTE
Reporting to: Head of Business Development (HBD)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within digital fitness space. This global organisation make world-class exercise accessible to people through technology and a partner centric ethos.
It’s technology creates a bridge between the digital and physical worlds, it enhances a clients’ in-facility products and experiences; broadens the audience via new ‘always-on’ channels; and it enables every user touchpoint to be shaped by data and personalised insight.
Technology isn’t there to replace operators. It’s a vital tool to guarantee their future.
Developing new and existing accounts, you will be responsible for managing, implementing, and driving the company’s European sales across one of its key business pillars. You will be a natural at creating robust, positive relationships and generating new business across the franchise market, single-site operators, and small fitness chains (10-20 sites).
A proactive and talented solution sales professional with a technical and partner-centric mind-set will excel here. You will become part of a hard-working, high performing, growth focussed team. This company sets the bar high and so do you.
Direct Responsibilities: Sales and After Sales Services
- Generate sales from new and existing revenue channels to help grow business across this product suite.
- Focussing on the European market you will specifically target accounts across the single club, small fitness chains (up to 10-20 sites) and franchisees markets.
- Ensure clients experience a smooth transition from purchase to install, supporting were necessary throughout the sales lifecycle.
- Develop into the key point of contact for the franchise and small chain operators across the European market.
- Assist the HBD with Key Accounts on pre and post sales activities.
- Report sales activity stand commercial performance to HBD.
- Regularly review new business revenue targets vs pipeline to ensure achievement is on track.
- Communicate with the HBD on a weekly basis to ensure all business opportunities are being closed in line with sales strategies and agreed KPI’s.
- Ensure all progress is reported on in a clear and consistent manner.
- Ability to determine the needs and requirements of potential partners offering suitable solutions and overcoming objections as and when required.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Work well to deadlines and targets
- Works with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Additional languages are a benefit but not essential
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Has substantial experience communicating effectively with key decision-makers including owners and franchisees
- At least 1 year’s previous sales experience in SaaS solutions
- Proven experience in sales, meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets
- Proven commercial acumen of driving a revenue line within a business
- Has experience in producing sales plan, setting targets and producing budgets
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Comprehensive knowledge of the fitness industry and the operators, products and services within it are an advantage.
- Knowledge of the competitor landscape
- Salesforce experience
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to apply for the above position, you must be eligible to work in the UK.