Role: Business Development Manager – UAE
Ref No: 3022-FTO
Location: UAE (Office & Field based)
Department: Commercial Fitness
Salary & Package: 35,000 AED’s – 40,000 AED’s pm (all inclusive) + Bonus
Reporting to: Senior Leadership Team
Direct Reports: Regional Sales Managers
Leading supplier of commercial fitness product and solutions across the UAE/GCC. Wider services include gym design, education, flooring and spa across multiple market verticals including hospitality, education, elite sports, corporate wellness, residential, fitness operators, Govt & Military and retail.
Responsible for the development and performance of the sales division across the commercial fitness market. Provide senior leadership and mentorship to a sales team tasked with maximising profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Keep in tune with fitness industry trends, provide regular market research studies and competitor analysis for potential business opportunities. Develop, tailor and execute sales strategies for each target vertical and proactively work in the field to drive new business opportunities across new and existing key accounts. Build strong customer relationships using a consultative approach presenting solutions based on the customer’s needs.
- Develop and Execute sales strategy for market verticals ensuring company sales goals and profitability are consistently achieved.
- Work with the Senior Leadership team to set targets by Brand, Customer, Region & sales person to ensure all staff have clear targets & objectives.
- Accurate tracking of all sales activity via Salesforce
- Ensure contract profitability through margin and P&L management.
- Responsible for the day-to-day performance and development of the sales teams, ensuring an efficient working culture.
- Prepare quotations & tenders.
- Market and region expertise. Understand customers’ needs and requirements to provide solutions.
- Deliver the highest level of customer experience through key stakeholder management and coordination with relevant internal support departments.
- Advise on the development and implementation of agreed marketing plans required to achieve commercial results.
- Coordinate direct reports to accurately forecast pipeline and orders. Regularly reporting team performance to the report to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Provide senior management and monitoring on all project execution, installations and product delivery.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum 8 years in sales management
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Strategic thinker, consultative selling and negotiation skills, Fluent in English (Arabic advantageous)
- CRM knowledge (preferably salesforce).
- Enthusiastic and passion for Fitness.
- Proven track record in sales, key account management and customer service.
- Negotiation Skills
- Building effective Teams
- Analytical Ability
If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume directly to Adam Smithers at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||35,000 AED's - 40,000 AED's pm (all inclusive) + Bonus|