Job title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Commercial Fitness
Location: Asia-Pacific: Candidates must be ideally located for travel across key market territories
Package: Negotiable Salary + Negotiable Bonus + Share Options & Benefits (all TBC)
We are currently seeking a highly adaptable, successful and experienced CEO to spearhead our expansion across the Asia-Pacific region. This is a remarkable opportunity to influence and steer a growing organisation recognised as a pioneer within the Health & Fitness industry.
As Chief Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the business whilst implementing the commercial strategy as we look to increase our market share across the APAC territory. Regular travel will be necessary.
Candidate Profile & Requirements
In order to succeed in this position, you must possess the following;
- Expert knowledge of the APAC Health & Fitness Market.
- 5+ years’ industry experience in a senior exec capacity conducting international business.
- Exceptionally well organized with an insatiable drive for success.
- Inspirational leadership qualities with an ability to motivate and communicate vision to those around them.
- Strong commercial background with a track record delivering year on year growth objectives across new & emerging markets.
- Outstanding networker and negotiator.
- A passion for Health & Fitness and the innovation of tech within the industry.
- Fluent English speaker (written & verbal).
- Degree qualified in a relevant field.
Duties and Responsibilities Include;
- Oversee all aspects of the newly expanding operation across the APAC region.
- Working closely with the board, you will utilise regional knowledge, influence and market expertise to develop and deliver business strategy through best practice.
- Leverage your existing industry network and credibility to negotiate with key industry operators and service providers to maximise business opportunities.
- Represent the organisation at key industry events, seminars and trade shows. You must be comfortable delivering key note presentations and representing the brand on industry panels.
- Collaborate with relevant national and local government departments to acquire all necessary governance, resources and services.
- Advise the board on regional business cultures.
- Co-ordinate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development
- Network at the highest levels and build strong commercial relationships.
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity.
- Manage and lead direct reports ensuring the company’s values and vision are flawlessly conformed to.
- As CEO of APAC you will contribute directly to the overall global success of the company.
Please contact Adam Smithers of Follow The Oak on +44 7904079242 or email@example.com for more details.
|Salary||Negotiable + Bonus + Share Options|
|Date Posted||November, 2019|
|Date Expires||January, 2020|