Role: Chief Marketing Officer
Ref No: 2013-FTO
Industry: Smart Fitness/Product
Location: Remote (EMEA/US based)
Salary & Package: Attractive salary and bonus package. (Share options available to the right candidat)
Reporting to: CEO
This pioneering smart fitness brand has created a Smart Workout ecosystem that is revolutionising the fitness product industry by bringing together software, fitness, and entrepreneurship.
Underwhelmed with the portable equipment and stationary solutions available on the market, this team of innovators bonded the scientifically-proven benefits of resistance training with cutting-edge technology to design and build the world’s first true smart training system that can be used anytime & anywhere.
What we’re looking for
This is a rare opportunity for an individual looking to make an impact in a senior leadership role within one of the fitness industry’s most exciting start-ups
We’re looking for a visionary Chief Marketing Officer to support the next stage of our growth and oversee all company branding and marketing efforts. Reporting directly to the CEO, the CMO will design, implement and deliver a world class marketing strategy that continues to build global brand awareness and turns consumer experience and product data into stories.
You will work closely with senior members of the Product and Sales teams utilising their data backed insights & analysis to develop strategic marketing plans for current and future international markets.
- Overall responsibility for the design and implementation of the global marketing processes and strategy.
- Drive growth of App users and product sales using product analysis and consumer insights to develop marketing business plans.
- Analyse and approve all external and internal marketing material.
- Lead on all key marketing projects particularly focused on brand strategy and product awareness (current/new international markets).
- Work in collaboration with internal teams and commercial partners to develop market insights to improve future content and communications.
- Develop the existing social media strategy
The ideal candidate
- 5+ years senior marketing experience in a commercial goods environment, with international experience and an existing network across the global fitness/sports industry.
- Independent but collaborative. Strategically minded and comfortable working with team members and partners across different time zones.
- Fluent English language skills are required, with additional international languages an advantage.
- Knowledge of the fitness market and the consumer trends within it (experience in IoT & Tech advantageous)
- Achieved significant commercial success marketing B2C/B2B consumer product.
- Inspirational leadership qualities and communication skills – A true team player.
- Comfortable preparing and presenting performance and strategy at board level.
- Impeccable business, financial and commercial acumen.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast-changing environment.
- Degree educated in a marketing field
- Cabin baggage – this position will require occasional international travel.
If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume directly to Adam Smithers at email@example.com
|Salary||Attractive salary & package to reflect experience|
|Location||Remote (EMEA/US based)|