Role: Community Manager – EMEA/US Markets
Ref No: 3024-FTO
Industry: Fitness (Smart Fitness)
Location: Remote (EMEA/USA)
Salary & Package: £40k/$55k
Reporting to: CMO
This pioneering smart fitness brand has created a Smart Workout ecosystem that is revolutionising the fitness product industry by bringing together software, fitness, and entrepreneurship.
Underwhelmed with the portable equipment and stationary solutions available on the market, this team of innovators bonded the scientifically-proven benefits of resistance training with cutting-edge technology to design and build the world’s first true smart training system that can be used anytime & anywhere.
What we’re looking for
This is a rare opportunity for an individual looking to make an impact within one of the fitness industry’s most exciting and disruptive start-ups.
To support the next stage of continued growth my client are looking for an exceptionally talented and highly creative individual to implement and execute our social media/digital strategy and lead our community engagement. Working closely with the founders and CMO you will play an integral role creating original, authentic and professional multi-channel content to help grow and engage an international online fitness community.
- Deliver a Social Media and online strategy that grows our global community with a particular focus on the B2C market.
- End to end creation of impactful and attention-grabbing multi-channel content and manage its distribution.
- Develop digital communication plans for product launches, partnerships, news and case study publication.
- Identify and align the business with authentic and relevant influencers.
- Support the creation of high-quality branded content.
- Proactively and reactively engage with new and existing online community members – publishing relevant posts and responding to all enquiries. Always aiming to increase awareness.
- Maintain and update content on all social platforms and the website.
- Collect and analyse data related to social media performance.
- +3 years of experience working in Socials / Digital Marketing in a health & fitness environment.
- Proven experience of achieving significant follower growth (excess of 1m+ members).
- Experience building and nurturing online communities across target regions (USA/EMEA)
- Creative thinker with loads of original ideas, and a determination to see them through.
- You will thrive within an innovative environment.
- Understanding and management of influencer market.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of social media analytics and social listening.
- A passion for health and fitness.
- Ability to keep up-to-date with the latest tools and trends
If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume directly to Adam Smithers at email@example.com
|Salary||£40k / $55k|
|Location||Remote (EMEA/US based)|