Package: €85k – €100k Salary + up to 50% Bonus + Car
Reporting to: EMEA Director
One of the world’s leading, and fastest-growing commercial fitness brands who continue to innovate and revolutionize the industry by utilizing technology to offer solutions and products that enhance the fitness journey.
For this critical piece of recruitment, we’re looking for a versatile, successful, and experienced Country Manager to drive our market share overseas. You will be responsible for the success of our expansion into the German speaking market—overseeing all aspects of the business and playing a key role in delivering the company vision.
In order to succeed in this truly exciting position, you need to be a highly driven individual with an in-depth knowledge of the European Health & Fitness Market. You will be able to demonstrate a stellar sales background and possess an unbreakable desire to build a business from the ground up.
Country Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage all aspects of our expanding operation in the German market.
- Contribute to the overall global success of the company with particular influence in the EMEA region
- Oversee and drive the in-country recruitment strategy aimed to attract the best industry talent in this new market
- Negotiate with Facilities and service providers to maximise sales opportunities
- Collaborate with local businesses, national and local government departments to acquire all necessary resources and services
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and learn everything possible
- Using your local expertise, you will develop marketing plans with the full backing, support and resources from HQ.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to strategize how best to sell into the local market
- Co-ordinate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development
- Network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships
- Work to ensure deadlines are met, sales targets achieved, and budgets are maintained
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
- Mentor direct reports
- Represent the brand to the best of your ability in keeping with company core values.
Country Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Fluent in both German and English
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
- 10 years + experience in management in an international business setting within Germany
- Significant experience in sales and marketing fields strongly preferred
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Proven history delivering data-driven strategic development
Please contact Adam Smithers of Follow The Oak on +44 7904079242 or email@example.com for more details.
|Salary||€85k - €100k|
|Date Posted||May, 2019|
|Date Expires||April, 2022|