Role: EMEA Export Key Account Manager
Ref No: 3027-FTO
Salary & Package: €75k- €80k + Commission (€30k) + Car Allowance + bens
Reporting to: EMEA Export Manager
As an EMEA Key Account Manager (Export) you will be responsible for developing and driving key distributor relationships and implementing the EMEA sales strategy ensuring commercial objectives are achieved across key Northern European markets
- Own, develop and influence key relationships with top decision makers and commercial partners across export markets.
- Implement clear account strategies and sales plans for the EMEA Export business.
- Regularly communicate, prepare & present market insights, sales activity and opportunities aligned with delivering on the Export business plan.
- Senior leadership representative at various industry trade shows across the international events calendar.
- Collaborate across departmental borders to coordinate lead times, shipping, delivery, installation & credit terms with distribution partners.
- Prepare detailed customer profiles, account plans and competitor analysis.
- 5+ years export sales management experience in a commercial fitness environment across international markets.
- Customer centric with an infectious appetite for quality and improvement.
- Cultural understanding and knowledge of the northern Europe region ideal.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- A true team player – enjoy guiding others towards individual and team goals.
- BA/BSC Honors degree or equivalent.
- Accomplished negotiator with tender expertise.
- Flexibility, this position requires travel approximately 50% of the time.
- Successful track record delivering sales targets using a solution focused technique.
- Fluent English is required with additional international languages an advantage.
- Deep understanding of the fitness industry and the market trends within it.
If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume directly to Adam Smithers at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||€75k- €80k + Commission (€30k) + Car Allowance + bens|