Role: EMEA Hospitality Manager
Ref No: 2010-FTO
Location: UK & Field based
Salary & Package: €75k- €80k (DOE) + Commission + Car + bens
Reporting to: Sales Director EMEA
As the EMEA Hospitality Manager you will be responsible for developing and driving key business relationships and implementing the EMEA sales strategy ensuring commercial objectives are achieved across the hospitality sector.
- Own, develop and influence key relationships with top decision makers and commercial partners across established EMEA Hospitality groups.
- Implement clear account strategies and sales plans for the hospitality business across EMEA markets.
- Regularly communicate & present market insights, sales activity and opportunities aligned with delivering on the overall business plan.
- Manage and oversee key distributor relationships and performance.
- Senior leadership representative at various industry trade shows across the international events calendar.
- Possess a deep understanding of the EMEA Hospitality sector and the major players within it.
- Identify future hospitality development projects helping the business engage with prospective accounts at the earliest level.
- 5+ years sales experience in a commercial goods environment, with international experience and an existing network within the Hospitality industry.
- Knowledge, experience or affiliation to the fitness and wellness industry with an understanding of the trends within it.
- Cultural understanding and knowledge of the EMEA region ideal.
- Existing relationships within the Hospitality and / or Spa industry
- Be a true team player – enjoy guiding others towards individual and team goals.
- BA/BSC Honors degree or equivalent.
- Flexibility, this position requires travel approximately 40%-50% of the time.
- Successful track record delivering sales targets using a solution focused technique.
- Fluent English is required with additional international languages an advantage.
- Ideally you will be located in the UK.
If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume directly to Adam Smithers at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||€75,00 - €80,000 (DOE) + Commission + Car + bens|
|Location||UK - EMEA|