Location: Home Working + Client Site (UK Travel)
Who you’ll be working with
The Cyber Security Unit (“CSU”) brings together over 3000 security professionals to help define and implement client cybersecurity strategies. Working with the Cloud Infrastructure Services and Cyber Security Consulting team you’ll deliver high level consulting, strategy, business case development, architecture design and implementation to a wide variety of market sectors.
The focus of your role
This is an excellent role for a candidate with a strong Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA) background. You will need to possess a broad understanding of Enterprise Security at an architectural level and preferably have a deeper experience of at least two Information Security areas such as Cloud, SOC Services, IAM, Endpoint Security, etc. As an ESA you will be in a client-facing role, supporting and guiding clients with their Target state definition and associated programme plan.
Whilst this is predominantly a delivery role, you will also be involved in business development activities such as ensuring timely responses to our clients’ Request for Proposals (RFPs) and questionnaires, collaboration with our business units, partners and legal teams and development of our ESA offerings.
What you’ll do
Specifying, communicating and delivering high level Security Consultancy, Security Architecture and Engineering services
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- GRC Automation
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment and Testing
People and Process
- Security Strategy and Transformation Consulting
- Enterprise and System Security Architecture
- ISMS and Security Operating Model Transition
Information and Data
- Identity and Access Management Assurance
- Data Protection
- Application Security
Infrastructure and Technology
- Protective Monitoring and Security Operations
- Incident Response and Investigation Services
- Advanced Threat Mitigation Solutions and Services
- Cloud Security
What you’ll bring
- Breadth and depth of security consulting or security architecture experience
- Sound business development skills
- Strong and proven consulting behaviours
- Ability to explain security issues to business and IT practitioners clearly and convincingly
- Ability to translate policy and regulatory requirements into cost effective technical solutions
- Detailed knowledge of at least one industry sector
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP, CISM or similar)
- Experience of UK Government and providing advice and guidance in line with UK Government best practice is highly desirable.
- Experience of devising and implementing securing controls centred on the Cloud, Virtualisation, “Big Data”, SAP, SDN/SDDC or mobility (e.g. Bring Your Own Device)
- Experience of designing and implementing Identity & Access Management solutions
- Experience of designing and implementing Data Loss Prevention solutions
- CESG Certified Professional – Senior IA Architect or above
- HMG Security vetting to “Security Cleared” level
What is on offer?
Attractive benefits package, professional development and accelerated career progression.
Please contact Adam Smithers of Follow The Oak on 07904079242 or email@example.com for more details.
|Salary||£75k - £95k|
|Location||UK Wide - Home Working & Client Site|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Date Posted||February, 2019|
|Date Expires||December, 2020|