Role: Fitness Retail Manager – UAE/GCC
Ref No: 3023-FTO
Location: UAE/GCC (Office & Field based)
Salary & Package: 30,000AED (all inclusive) + Bonus
Reporting to: Senior Leadership Team
Direct Reports: Regional Store Managers
External Relationships: Mall Management staff, Contractors, Fitness Suppliers
Leading supplier of commercial & retail fitness product and solutions across the UAE/GCC.
Regional responsibility for the development and performance of the fitness retail division. Provide senior leadership and mentorship to retail teams tasked with maximising profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Keep in tune with fitness industry trends and product, provide regular market research studies and competitor analysis for potential business opportunities. Develop, tailor and execute sales strategies for each store/region. Ensure retail staff adopt a consultative approach when presenting product solutions based on the customer’s needs.
- Implement the business within the store responsibilities in accordance with the terms of the Company’s Management Agreements, Company Policies and Guidelines, Managed Outlets Operations Manual, Retail Staff Handbook, Retail Health & Safety Manual, and Quality through People Staff Training Manual to ensure work standard and profit target is being achieved.
- Stimulate and motivate staff and utilize up selling technique to promote our product, focusing on the most profitable items, coach and train on an on-going basis to ensure 100% delivery of the customer service and sales target is being achieved.
- Implement Measures Act, Retail Regulations, Health & Safety at Work Act and other such laws governing the premises and ensures equipment is maintained, cleanliness of the store, speed of service is being observed and store management is on track to achieve 100% QSC audit results.
- Monitor and utilize stores expenses, wastage, utilities, packaging and other related expenditures to ensure expenses are well managed to achieve higher turnover rate on Net Controllable Income.
- Order supplies, receive and inventory/account for store stocks as laid down by the Company, and bank all cash in accordance with Company instructions to ensure best practices and company quality standards are followed.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager on monitoring all local store promotional marketing and ensure accurate tracking of all promotions aids to maintain the appropriate level of community/public affairs involvement to facilitate networking within the outlet catchments area.
- Implement all company human resources policies and procedures in all stores and ensures that operations staff and management meet all standards for training, performance, appearance and service provision to ensure quality service and work standard is being observed in the store.
- Manages and motivates staffs, ensures full training is provided and promotes staff welfare to ensure retention of staff.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or Equivalent Experience
- 3-5 years’ minimum experience in senior retail management.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- The ability to manage, motivate and inspire others.
- Display a positive and proactive approach to lead change.
- Highly self-motivated and enjoy working with own initiative
- A flexible approach to working hours, including weekend working
- Customer service excellence
- A positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Team player and able to lead a team to achieve results
- Passionate, enthusiastic & driven.
- Strong communicator verbally and written skills.
- Thrives off a busy and dynamic environment
- Strong Numerical Skills
- Generic Skills: Conceptual thinking, Analytical Ability, Presentation Skills, Priority Setting,
- Problem Solving, Self-Management.
If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume directly to Adam Smithers at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||30,000 AED's pm|