Location – Exeter Based
Annual Salary – £21k – £23k
Benefits: Paid travel and business expenses, 25 days Annual Leave (Exc bank holidays), Comprehensive Training period, genuine career progression
Due to a sustained period of success and realistic growth ambitions, this long standing firm built on product integrity and great customer service are making a push to become market leaders in the design and manufacturing of high quality gas and wood burning stoves & fireplaces.
As a result, my client is now looking to strengthen their engineering department by introducing a Gas Fire Engineer into its Exeter based operation.
Working closely with the Gas Design team you will play an integral part bringing new and existing products from design through to manufacturing and production. The environment here suits someone with a hands on, professional and pro-active approach to their work along with an enthusiasm for problem solving and product innovation. Genuine career progression for someone willing to deliver objectives and drive company vision.
- Liaise with engineering teams in both the North Devon and Thailand factories
- Experience working with 3D design software such as Solidworks, Solidedge, CAD
- Knowledge of general engineering practices and the use of appropriate materials and their limitations in engineering practice
- Updating/writing product instructions (assembly, operational, cleaning)
- Liaise with approval agencies ad governing bodies both in the UK and abroad.
- Ability to work within project timelines using own initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential as the role will involve liaising with external suppliers and other internal departments (design, production engineering, production and purchasing)
- A sound knowledge of general computer software packages including Word and Excel.
- General understanding of relevant British and European standards applicable to Gas Fire approval.
- A background working in the development of gas fires, gas heating or cooking equipment would be advantageous.
- Full Driving Licence and Passport (you may be required to travel overseas with this role).
Please contact Adam Smithers of Follow The Oak on 07904079242 email@example.com for more details.
|Salary||£21k - £23k|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Date Posted||October, 2017|