Job Title: Group Head Of HR
Remuneration: Circa £65,000 DOE (equity offer after a 6 month probationary period)
Location: Remote & HQ as required (Wiltshire, UK), travel between other sites will be required
Business Function: HR
Reporting to: Group CEO
Working Schedule: Full Time (37.5 hours pw), Monday to Friday with some evening and weekend work. As this is an executive level role, you may be required to work additional hours to fulfil the requirements of the role
This highly ambitious holding group consists of four new exciting brands entering the health, fitness and physical activity sectors with a major disruptor attitude to family fitness, sports participation and child health.
The group has a particular emphasis on sports participation, youth activity, insight, family leisure, new trends in health and fitness, sports sponsorship and product development.
What we’re looking for
Unique opportunity for a progressive individual, potentially with the ambition to take their first step up to a HR Director position.
We are seeking a “people first” HR leader, to sit on our Group Executive Leadership Team and help steer us to achieve our ambitious and exciting growth trajectory. Ideally you will have experience of setting up new companies within a Group environment, embedding matrix structures and implementing scalable HR operations.
This is a true hands-on leadership and implementation role with full accountability for the success of the people function. As the senior HR representative for the Group, you will challenge the status quo and ensure our workforce is appropriately skilled and engaged to deliver organisational excellence and support further stage growth. You will develop and implement a culture of transformational leadership, matrix management and entrepreneurship as well as developing and delivering a people strategy that is aligned to the group’s core values.
You will have a proven track record of operating and delivering at a strategic HR level in a fast paced, multi facility, complex environment (ideally in a lead HR role within a Leisure or Hospitality sector). Having successfully delivered cross organisational & operational HR programmes you will be an expert in change management and performance improvement and development.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Build and implement a first-class HR & people strategy that enables the business to achieve continuous growth.
- Support the strategy, defining the culture and direction of the business, inspiring teams to deliver.
- HR Infrastructure & Frameworks (People, Performance, Development, Governance, Compliance).
- Lead on Talent Management ensuring that relevant processes are in place to identify, track and develop key talent across the business.
- Work closely with the group CEO to establish the business values and create an iconic company culture.
- Understand group needs and design and implement fit for purpose HR solutions.
- Finance support (payroll, pension, bonus etc).
To succeed, you will need
- 5+ years Senior HR experience gained from a multi-site business ideally within the Leisure or hospitality sectors.
- CIPD Level 7 is essential, as is an exceptional standard of numeracy, ICT and literacy.
- Strong presentation skills, clear and concise.
- Flexible, tactful and patient approach; especially, under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Wide experience of organisational change and development.
- High standards of operation and a thorough knowledge of good people practices & processes.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, able to develop ideas and solutions, analysing and understanding situations and data.
- Strategic thinker + influencer, with a hands-on style to deliver practical and effective solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities; skilled in communicating with diverse settings, both 1:1 and in large groups.
If you’re confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV & a Cover Letter directly to Adam Smithers at email@example.com
|Salary||Circa £65,000 DOE|
|Location||Remote & HQ (Wiltshire UK)|