Location: Home Working + Client Site
Who you’ll be working with
With one of the world’s largest Security practices, we have a thriving and successful Global IAM practice. Our track record speaks for itself – over 70 successful IAM projects delivered in the last five years and recently launching our market-leading IDaaS service.
You will be working with a key innovator in the IAM market – we sit on the OASIS committees for new identity standards such as XACML and SPML.
The focus of your role
Your primary objective is to deliver a premier IAM Consulting capability. We recognise the value that IAM services provide in enabling IT-related change to our customers. We can only deliver this value by offering a breadth and depth of services that we believe to be standout in the marketplace.
What you’ll do
- You will take a business-centric approach to IAM
- Joining our IAM team will give you the scope to work at the very forefront of IAM.
- To act as a genuine thought-leader, you’ll be given the opportunity to push the boundaries of IAM by working with customer organisations and leading vendors to build creative solutions
- You’ll be part of a growing team, working alongside and sharing knowledge with renowned IAM authorities across the globe
- You’ll be appreciated for being part of something much bigger, contributing not only to Enterprise Information Security initiatives, but enabling our latest customer-centric Digital, Cloud and Mobility offerings.
What you’ll bring
- Independence. Our IAM consultants to be self-reliant and to have detailed, practical experience of implementing IAM solutions
- Competence. You are comfortable with developing IAM requirements, establishing IAM architectural designs across business, process and technical viewpoints, and provide us with demonstrable examples of how they have delivered or led successful IAM projects within at least one industry sector
- Your experience of working as client side advisers or of taking lead responsibility on major IAM initiatives involving a number of IAM technologies and standards. Particularly valuable is working knowledge or experience in ForgeRock, RSA and CyberArk IAM product sets
- Your ability to offer the flexibility to be part of the pre-sales process in addition to providing Consultancy.
- Your working knowledge of IDaaS solutions and Cloud Services is highly desirable.
What is on offer for you
Attractive benefits package, professional development and accelerated career progression.
Please contact Adam Smithers of Follow The Oak on 07904079242 or email@example.com for more details.
|Salary||£90k - £115k|
|Location||UK Wide - Home Working & Client Site|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Date Posted||January, 2019|
|Date Expires||December, 2020|