Location: Home Working + Client Site
Who you’ll be working with
Our client’s Infrastructure Services offering comprises a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across IT infrastructure advisory, design, implementation and ongoing management, to serve as true an end-to-end capability partner entirely aligned to business outcomes. An infrastructure solution that is efficient, scalable and secure, that strikes a balance between flexibility and cost, while facilitating innovation and future business planning. The result is improved service quality, productivity and end-user gratification across their enterprise including.
- Data Center Services
- Infrastructure Outsourcing
- Infrastructure Transformation Services
- Remote Infrastructure Management
- Workplace Services
- Service Integration
- Service Management
The focus of your role
You will provide a “thought leading” Security consulting capability to customers as a security authority, involving yourself in the full range of pre and post sales security consulting activity.
What you’ll do
Security consulting activities across the following areas of specialism:
- Identity management and products
- Cloud security, e.g. tokenisation.
- Web security and SSO.
- Operational security.
- Data management and storage (for instance, Data Loss Prevention or DRM).
- Network security.
- Audit event recording and analysis.
- Mobility (security mobile data and devices).
You will undertake:
- Top level Security Consultancy services.
- Provide input to the design of secure technical solutions
- Thought leadership in SMACT and cyber security in general.
- Input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients.
- Provide input to and/or craft specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events.
- Collaborate with Customer Managers, Technical Architects, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site.
What you’ll bring
- Your extensive experience of and participation in delivery of secure technical solutions.
- Strong consulting and business development skills.
- Ability to balance risk against other requirements like usability, agility, cost.
- Evaluate possible alternative solutions to security requirements and make suitable business case for the subsequent roadmap.
- Programme delivery experience. Certification or experience in any of these:
- Experience with or awareness of enterprise architecture methods such as IAF, or TOGAF.
- Awareness of ITIL IT Management concepts.
- Risk management.
What is on offer for you
Attractive benefits package, professional development and accelerated career progression.
Please contact Adam Smithers of Follow The Oak on 07904079242 or email@example.com for more details.
|Salary||£35k - £62.5k|
|Location||UK Wide - Home Working & Client Site|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Date Expires||December, 2020|