Role: International Sales Manager – EMEA/US/APAC
Ref No: 2015-FTO
Industry: Fitness (Smart Fitness)
Location: Remote, EMEA/US/APAC
Salary & Package: Attractive salary and bonus package with potential share options available to the right candidates
Reporting to: CEO
This pioneering smart fitness brand has created a Smart Workout ecosystem that is revolutionising the fitness product industry by bringing together software, fitness, and entrepreneurship.
Underwhelmed with the portable equipment and stationary solutions available on the market, this team of innovators bonded the scientifically-proven benefits of resistance training with cutting-edge technology to design and build the world’s first true smart training system that can be used anytime & anywhere.
What we’re looking for
This is a rare opportunity for an individual looking to make an impact in a senior leadership role within one of the fitness industry’s most exciting and disruptive start-ups
We are looking for exceptionally talented and highly motivated sales leaders to implement and execute our international sales objectives to support the next stage of our growth. Working closely with the founders you will play an integral role forming strategic partnerships and establishing sales channels across key international markets through distributor networks and direct sales. This is an ambitious, fast growing and transforming company. You’ll be expected to work at pace often outside of the constraints of a job description. You will work closely with senior members of the Product and Marketing teams utilising their data backed insights & analysis to develop strategic Business Development plans for current and future international markets.
- Work with the CEO to implement sales strategy and processes that support revenue objectives through distribution channels, direct sales and commercial partnerships.
- Work in collaboration with other members of the senior leadership team and commercial partners to develop market insights that help win business and penetrate new markets.
- Complete market visits (when travel is permitted) to educate distributors and commercial partners on product portfolio.
- Work with new and existing distributers to establish annual sales targets and forecasts for various international markets.
- Manage the implementation, budget and execution of global and regional sales strategies.
- Support partners and associates in preparation of pitches and proposals.
- Maintain official documentation of sales processes and best practices.
- Ensure all customer contracts and sales documentation framework in a position
The ideal candidate
- 5+ years senior international sales experience in a commercial/consumer goods environment with an established network across the global fitness/sports industry.
- Experience implementing successful sales strategies and frameworks.
- Knowledge of the fitness market and the consumer trends within it (experience in IoT & Tech advantageous).
- Achieved significant sales success in a hard goods/consumer product environment (Fitness/Sport product & accessories).
- Experience building/managing distributor relationships and developing strategic commercial partnerships.
- Provide senior representation at industry events and be an active, respected voice in industry discussions.
- Independent but collaborative. Strategically minded and comfortable working with team members and partners across different time zones.
- Fluent English language skills are required, with additional international languages an advantage.
- Inspirational leadership qualities and communication skills – A true team player.
- Comfortable preparing and presenting performance and strategy at board level.
- Impeccable business, financial and commercial acumen.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast-changing environment that requires a true hands-on and dynamic approach (start-up attitude).
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of Office365.
- Cabin baggage – this position will require occasional international travel.
If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume directly to Adam Smithers at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Remote (EMEA/US based)|