Benefits: Company Vehicle & paid expenses, Mobile Phone, Laptop, 28 days Annual Leave (Inc bank holidays), Comprehensive Training period, genuine career progression into senior management.
Due to a stabilised client portfolio and significant investment, this long standing firm run on family principles and great customer service are making an exciting push to become market leaders in the design, installation and service of technical security systems.
As a result, we’re now looking to strengthen the engineering department by introducing an experienced, accomplished, multi-disciplined security engineer to work closely with the in-house technical team and take a leading role in all areas of the delivery of technical security projects.
What we need
- A flagship Engineer, experienced and comfortable installing, servicing and fault finding CCTV (IP), Access Control & Intruder Alarms.
- IT literate with strong knowledge of IP networking, network set up, config, integrations (switches/routers)
- Ideally at least 2 year’s experience within a Senior engineer/ supervisory role
- Electronic or Electrical Qualifications desirable but not mandatory
- Although training is offered, you will have a good knowledge of IT and the networking of systems
- Comfortable representing the company & engineering department in client environments.
- Excellent team player with good customer skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to work as part of the team but also confident using with own initiative.
- Understanding of site health and safety requirements, permits & regs
- Full Driving Licence
- Play a leading role delivering, planning and supporting Installation, servicing and fault finding works (CCTV (IP), Access Control, Intruder Alarms & Fire Systems)
- Reporting directly to the Head of Technical you will be expected to advise with the structuring, growth and direction of the engineering department.
- Develop credibility in the market by ensuring engineering excellence and quality
- Covering the southwest with the occasional visits to key customer sites further afield
- 40 hours per week
Please contact Adam Smithers of Follow The Oak on 07904079242 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
|Salary||£34k - £36k|
|Location||Exeter - Field Based - Covering the South West|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Date Posted||October, 2017|