Salary & Package: £30k – 35k (DOE) + bonus (£45k OTE)
Reporting to: Sales Director
This is a rare opportunity for a gifted sales professional to join a global leader of a niche fitness market.
You will be responsible for driving UK Commercial Fitness sales whilst proving exceptional service, communication and relationship management to existing accounts.
This organisation prides itself on their interactive approach/engagement with clients and its online audience. Increasing brand promotion and awareness across multiple channels will play a vital part of the role. You will be comfortable delivering client presentations, product demonstrations and be a fantastic networker.
Someone who possess experience working in club operations and direct sales would be an ideal candidate.
Although required to regularly have a presence at HQ (London), this is a national role that requires flexibility to travel (2-3 days pw).
Duties and Responsibilities (will include)
- Support the Sales Director drive and oversee UK sales activity to maximise individual and team revenue targets (lead gen, site visits, networking etc)
- Bring with you a pro-active ethos to pursuing new business opportunities and lead generation.
- Maintain, update and accurately record all customer information and sales activity within CRM.
- Represent the business at various trade shows and industry events.
- Provide management and guidance to other members of the UK sales team.
- Contribute to the online marketing strategy and product campaigns
- Flexibility to travel nationally 2-3 days a week.
|Salary||£30k - £35k (DOE) + bonus|
|Location||London + National|
|Date Posted||October, 2019|
|Date Expires||January, 2020|