Role: Regional Account Manager
Location: Field-based (Gloucestershire, Bristol, Oxfordshire, Berkshire)
Salary & Package: £26k + Car & bens
Reporting to: UK Sales Manager
Critical focus of the role:
- Maximise brand presence and manage territory sales within contracted corporate leisure clients.
- Ensure visually impactful brand presence at all client sites within territory.
- To provide existing accounts with optimum support, continued orders and ongoing replenishment of product.
Position in the Organisation:
- Work closely with the dedicated Customer Service Representative.
- Implement agreed actions for Corporate Leisure clients as agreed by UK Sales Manager.
Scope of Job:
- Achieve monthly and quarterly annual sales targets.
- Delivery of product and merchandising training in order to grow orders.
Duties and Key responsibilities:
- Stock and order inventory management of client sites within your territory.
- Merchandising and training support to sites.
- Order taking.
- Implementation of account briefs from UK Sales Manager.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience (preferably regional/territory sales)
- Ideally has sales experience within the retail and leisure sector.
- High quality negotiation skills and some financial acumen.
- Educated to A level Standard or Equivalent
- You must hold a valid UK driving license
- A proactive, team player.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a disciplined approach.
- Prepared to work very hard with a vision of the future in mind.
- They must be confident and persuasive in nature, but above all be capable of delivering customer requirements in an organised and efficient manner.
- Thrives working in a fast growing company and seeks opportunities to progress.
- Will have integrity and the ability to form mutually beneficial relationships.
|Salary||£26k + Car + Bens|
|Location||Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire|
|Date Posted||December, 2019|