Role: Regional Account Manager
Job Ref: 3029-FTO
Location: London/South East (Home & Field-based)
Salary & Package: Circa £30k +15% Bonus + Car + Bens
Reporting to: UK Sales Manager
Critical focus of the role:
- Maximise brand presence and manage territory sales within contracted corporate leisure clients.
- Ensure visually impactful brand presence at all client sites within territory.
- To provide existing accounts with optimum support, continued orders and ongoing replenishment of product.
Position in the Organisation:
- Work closely with the dedicated Customer Service Representative.
- Implement agreed actions for Corporate Leisure clients as agreed by UK Sales Manager.
Scope of Job:
- Achieve monthly and quarterly annual sales targets.
- Delivery of product and merchandising training in order to grow orders.
Duties and Key responsibilities:
- Stock and order inventory management of client sites within your territory.
- Merchandising and training support to sites.
- Order taking.
- Implementation of account briefs from UK Sales Manager.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience (preferably regional/territory sales).
- Preferably has sales and account management experience across the Leisure, Apparel or sports industry.
- High quality negotiation skills and some financial acumen.
- Educated to A level Standard or Equivalent
- You must hold a valid UK driving license
- A team player, happy to get their hands dirty.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a disciplined approach.
- Prepared to work very hard with a vision of the future in mind.
- They must be confident and persuasive in nature, but above all be capable of delivering customer requirements in an organised and efficient manner.
- Thrives working in a fast growing company and seeks opportunities to progress.
- Will have integrity and the ability to form mutually beneficial relationships.
- Cares passionately about their career and willing to go the extra mile.
If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume directly to Adam Smithers at email@example.com
|Salary||Circa £30k +15% Bonus + Car + Bens|
|Location||London & South East|