Role: Regional Account Manager (Greater London & South East)
Ref No: 3030-FTO
Location: Home & Field-based
Salary & Package: £35k (DOE) + Commission + Car + bens
Reporting to: UK Sales Manager
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a talented regional sales professional to join a global player within the commercial fitness industry. You will be responsible for driving profitable regional sales whilst providing exceptional service, communication and relationship management to existing and prospective clients across the Hospitality & Residential sector. You will also be expected to increase brand promotion and awareness. You will be comfortable delivering client presentations, product demonstrations, attending industry events and be a fantastic networker. Think brand ambassador. Due to target market, someone with a natural passion for Health & Fitness and experience selling product or solutions into the hospitality market would excel here.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute regional sales strategy ensuring all new revenue objectives are consistently achieved.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with decision makers in Hospitality & Residential groups.
- Identifies local hospitality and residential groups and develops/implements account strategies to develop incremental business within the assigned territory
- Understand your region and deliver a best in class service across the regional account portfolio maximizing growth opportunities and customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on all leads and manage all new opportunities through the entire sales processes.
- Ensure all weekly/monthly activity KPI’s and sales forecasts are completed (client visits, new sales, lead gen, quotes).
- Play a key role in all regional tenders and gym specifications.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of industry verticals and how fitness equipment is procured
- Maintain, update and accurately record all customer information and sales activity within CRM.
- Represent the business at various trade shows and industry events.
- Maintain a continuous understanding of the fitness industry and its trends.
- Attend all relevant monthly sales company meetings and scheduled training courses provided.
A bit about you
- Successful 2 years+ experience within a B2B regional/national sale’s focused role within the Hospitality market.
- Knowledge and understanding of the formal tender process, sales activities and strategies.
- Understand the current fitness trends in the hospitality
- Exceptional presenting (production & delivery), customer facing and communication skills.
- Tenacious and pro-active approach to pursuing new business opportunities and lead generation.
- A consultative/solution-based approach to sales.
- A natural networker with brand ambassador capabilities.
- Experienced delivering on revenue targets and territory activity objectives.
- Commercially astute with exceptional account management experience.
- Flexible to travel when required (travel expected 50%+).
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Business/Fitness relevant degree is advantageous.
- Self-driven and comfortable working independently.
- Knowledge of the commercial fitness industry would be a bonus.
- Clean driving licence.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume directly to Adam Smithers at email@example.com
|Salary||£35k + £10.5k annual bonus + company car|