Location: Field-based (Herts, Bucks. Beds, Berks, Ox)
Salary & Package: £30k – £32K (DOE) + Car + bonus + bens (OTE £48k+)
Reporting to: Head Of UK Sales
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a talented regional sales professional to join a global player of the fitness industry. You will be responsible for driving regional sales whilst providing exceptional service, communication and relationship management to existing and prospective clients. Increasing brand promotion and awareness is a large part of the role. You will be comfortable delivering client presentations, product demonstrations, attending industry events and be a fantastic networker. Think brand ambassador. Due to our offering and target market, someone with a natural passion for Health & Fitness would enjoy the environment. Experience working in club operations or regional sales would be ideal.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all weekly/monthly activity KPI’s are completed (client visits, new sales, lead gen, quotes).
- Follow up on all leads, manage all new opportunities and sales processes.
- Play a key role in all regional tenders and gym specifications.
- Maintain, update and accurately record all customer information and sales activity within CRM.
- Working closely with all internal teams (finance, logistics, marketing, service etc) to ensure on time and in full delivery of customer orders.
- Represent the business at various trade shows and industry events.
- Attend all relevant monthly sales company meetings and scheduled training courses provided.
- 2 years+ experience in a regional/multi-site sale’s orientated role.
- Knowledge and understanding of regional sales processes, activity and strategies.
- Exceptional presenting and communication skills.
- Possess a pro-active ethos to pursuing new business opportunities and lead generation.
- A natural networker/brand ambassador.
- Experience working towards revenue targets.
- Flexible to travel when required.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Business/Fitness relevant degree is a bonus.
- Self-driven and comfortable working independently.
- Clean driving licence.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
|Salary||£30k - £32k|
|Location||Herts, Bucks. Beds, Berks, Ox|
|Date Posted||November, 2019|
|Date Expires||January, 2020|