Job title: Sales Director UAE/Middle East – Commercial Fitness
Location: UAE- Candidates must be ideally located for travel across key market territories
Package: Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits
Report to: CEO – EMEA
We are currently seeking a highly adaptable, successful and experienced Sales Director to spearhead our expansion across the Middle East region. This is a remarkable opportunity to influence and steer a growing organisation recognised as a pioneer within the Health & Fitness industry.
As Sales Director, you will be responsible for overseeing and achieving all sales, activity, and customer contact objectives whilst playing a key role implementing the commercial strategy as we look to increase our market share across the Middle East territory. You will manage and own the relationships with existing and prospective key customers and distributors. Regular travel will be necessary.
Candidate Profile & Requirements
In order to succeed in this position, you must possess the following;
- Expert knowledge of the Middle East Health & Fitness Market.
- 3+ years’ industry experience in a senior management capacity conducting international business across key accounts.
- Exceptionally well organized with an insatiable drive for success.
- Strong commercial background with a track record delivering year on year growth objectives across target territory.
- Outstanding networker and negotiator.
- A passion for Health & Fitness and the innovation of tech within the industry.
- Fluent English speaker (written & verbal).
- Business related degree would be beneficial.
- Flexible to travel.
Duties and Responsibilities Include;
- Oversee all aspects of the newly expanding sales operation across the Middle East region.
- Working closely with the board, you will utilise regional knowledge, influence and market expertise to develop and deliver business strategy through best practice.
- Leverage your existing industry network and credibility to negotiate with key industry operators and service providers to maximise business opportunities.
- Represent the organisation at key industry events, seminars and trade shows. You must be comfortable delivering key note presentations and representing the brand on industry panels.
- Advise the board on regional business cultures.
- Co-ordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports detailing progress and development across the territory (new sales/new relationships)
- Brand ambassador for the Middle East region. Source new opportunities and manage the sales process: including preparation of tenders, presentations, project management, and staff training where necessary.
- You must be able to network at the highest levels and build strong commercial relationships.
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity.
- Work closely with all internal teams (finance, logistics, marketing, service etc) to ensure all customer orders are fulfilled.
- As Sales Director of the Middle East you will contribute directly to the overall global success of the company.
|Location||UAE / Middle East|
|Date Posted||December, 2019|