Location: Home Working + Client Site
Who you’ll be working with
Our client offers a complete range of cyber security services to guide and secure our clients’ digital transformations. You will be working as part of the Cyber security Unit which brings together 2,500 professionals to help define and implement our clients’ cyber security strategies. We protect their IT, industrial systems and the ever-growing number of products and systems enabled by the Internet of Things (IoT). We also strengthen their defences, optimize their investments and control their risks. Resources in our Cyber security Unit include security experts (e.g. specialists in infrastructure, applications, endpoints and identity and access management), a research and development team (whose members specialize in malware analysis and forensics), ethical hackers, five multi-tenant security operation centers (SOC) in different parts of the world, and an Information Technology Security Evaluation Facility. We are also a global leader in testing.
You can expect to join a team of top-flight Security Architects, Senior Security Architects and Managing Security Architects who think like an attacker and address our clients’ cyber security challenges with market leading solutions. As one of our Security Architects, you’ll work with wide range of different clients and can expect to apply your technical expertise, insight and imagination to lots of different assignments.
The focus of your role
- Driving beneficial security change into our clients’ businesses through the development or review of architecture;
- Managing known or emerging security and information risks by initiating or influencing the development of new security architectures and compliance with architectural principles and objectives;
- Acting as a focal point for mitigating and resolving security and information risks affecting our clients’ existing solutions and any alternative or new solutions, we deliver for them;
- Designing, developing and helping to implement technical, physical, personnel, process and procedural security controls for our client’s existing and new solutions;
- Checking our clients’ solutions comply with applicable laws, regulations, standards, policies and guidance on security and information risk management;
- Supporting sales initiatives by, for example, contributing to Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ), Invitations To Tender (ITT), client meetings and presentations;
- Providing security thought leadership (on specific assignments and to the market at large);
What you’ll bring
Your understanding of security architecture and a specialism in one of the following:
- Security architecture consultancy (e.g. shaping the security of an enterprise, systems or services in one or more industry sectors)
- Security design (e.g. using recognised techniques, methods and frameworks to design solutions that enable business objectives whilst managing information security risks adequately with balanced, cost effective security controls). This includes experience in determining security requirements and producing security architecture design documents;
- Audit (e.g. assessing the appropriateness of the security architecture and specific configurations deployed across an enterprise or was part of a specific solution, assessing and advising on compliance with significant standards and regulations such as PCI-DSS, SOX, DPA etc)
And your skills in any of these areas:
- Client-facing and business development skills;
- Ability to balance security and information risk against requirements such as usability, agility and cost;
- Ability to translate security policy requirements sensibly into technical solutions;
- Ability to quickly recognise and overcome ambiguity;
- Propensity to think innovatively (recommending alternative solutions to meet security requirements);
- Strong appreciation of the pros and cons of security enforcing solutions from a business perspective;
- Demonstrable success in delivering security-related projects;
- Relevant professional certification e.g. TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP or similar (or commitment to achieving such).
What is on offer for you
Attractive benefits package, professional development and accelerated career progression.
Please contact Adam Smithers of Follow The Oak on 07904079242 or email@example.com for more details.
|Salary||£90k - £115k|
|Location||UK Wide - Home Working & Client Site|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Date Posted||January, 2019|
|Date Expires||December, 2020|