Location: Home Working + Client Site
Who you’ll be working with
Our client offers a complete range of cyber security services to guide and secure their clients’ digital transformations. You will be working as part of the Cyber security Unit which brings together 2,500 professionals to help define and implement their clients’ cyber security strategies. Protecting IT, industrial systems and the ever growing number of products and systems enabled by the Internet of Things (IoT). They also strengthen defences, optimize investments and control risks. Resources in their Cyber security Unit include security experts (e.g. specialists in infrastructure, applications, endpoints and identity and access management), a research and development team (whose members specialize in malware analysis and forensics), ethical hackers, five multi-tenant security operation centers (SOC) in different parts of the world, and an Information Technology Security Evaluation Facility. They are also a global leader in testing.
You can expect to join a team of top-flight Security Consultants, Senior Security Consultants and Managing Security Consultants who think like an attacker and address their clients’ cyber security challenges with market leading solutions. As one of their consultants, you’ll work with a wide range of different clients and can expect to apply your technical expertise, insight and imagination to lots of different assignments.
The focus of your role
You will provide Security Consulting expertise to our client’s customers. Offering creative, relevant and commercially viable solutions to the organisations they partner with.
- You will balance security and information risk against requirements such usability, agility and cost;
- Translate security policy requirements sensibly into technical solutions;
- Recognise and overcome ambiguity;
- Creative and recommending alternative solutions to meet security requirements;
- You will evaluate security enforcing solutions from a business perspective.
What you’ll bring
Your understanding of information security and a specialism in one of the following;
- Strategic consulting (e.g. security maturity assessments, defining Cyber security road-maps etc.);
- Operational consulting (e.g. using the 27000 series or frameworks from sources such as ISF, NIST etc. to deliver security risk assessment, define security objectives and requirements, and produce organisational and technological policy and procedures);
- Audit services (e.g. assessing the appropriateness of security in organisations, architecture or configuration, assessing and advising on how to achieve compliance with significant standards and regulation such as PCI-DSS, SOX, DPA etc)
- Demonstrable success in delivering security-related projects;
- Relevant professional certification
And your skills in any of these areas:
- Application security e.g. security testing, security of web-based applications (including SDLC) or security of embedded applications in industrial or consumer devices;
- Data centre security e.g. cloud security, storage security or secure virtualization;
- End-point security e.g. security of office-based workstations, mobile devices or industrial control system devices;
- Identity and access management (IAM) e.g. implementation of specific IAM products or accompanying business change).
What is on offer for you
Attractive benefits package, professional development and accelerated career progression.
Please contact Adam Smithers of Follow The Oak on 07904079242 or email@example.com for more details.
|Salary||£90k - £115k|
|Location||UK Wide - Home Working & Client Site|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Date Posted||January, 2019|
|Date Expires||December, 2020|