Role: Senior Account Manager – France
Ref No: 2007-FTO
Location: Home & Field based
Salary & Package: €52,500 (DOE) + Commission + Car + bens
Reporting to: Sales Director EMEA
Whether you are assisting distributor partners in conversations with customers or training staff on latest product introductions, your role will be to elevate our partners in the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region to the next level of excellence.
As Senior Account Manager for the Distributor Business you will manage, direct, develop and coordinate sales through partners in the region with a primary focus on the French market, an area where we have identified considerable growth opportunities. There is a great amount of flexibility in this role. Your drive to elevate the customer experience and meet sales objectives knows no boundaries and you have the creativity to shape plans to achieve these goals.
We are looking for someone who is organized, self-motivated and likes to be challenged. As the sales model is a mixture of direct and ‘indirect’ selling, we are looking for someone who is diplomatic, reliable and confident engaging with many personality types.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute market visits to educate distributors, and their sales force on products and company marketing strategies (virtually and in market, when safe travel permits).
- Develop specific business and sales related plans per distributor based on close working knowledge of the market.
- Formulate with the distributors a forecast of sales and manage through a Salesforce.com sales funnel; (The role will include a mixture of ‘Hunting, Farming and Growing’ accounts).
- Monitor and manage distributor price books and end customer pricing, driving margin improvements.
- Analyze market trends and anticipate new opportunities; with a consultative and insights led sales approach.
- Set annual distributor sales targets, together with Sales Director for allocated distributor markets.
- Work with the Sales Director and Key Accounts Director EMEA to formulate sales strategies and budgets for French Key Accounts.
The ideal candidate
- 5+ years sales experience in a commercial hard goods environment, with international experience and an existing network from within the French fitness industry advantageous.
- Direct sales experience towards senior level decision makers (Owner, CEO, purchasing manager).
- Cultural understanding and knowledge of the EMEA region ideal.
- Fluent English and French language are required, with additional international languages an advantage.
- Outstanding personal relations and communication skills.
- Be a true team player.
- BA/BSC Honors degree or equivalent.
- Cabin baggage – this position requires travel approximately 30-40% of the time.
- Located in France ideally, alternatively in the Netherlands or the UK.
We’re looking for a, commercially orientated Senior Account Manager, who is comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic environment. You will be home based, with occasional travel to International HQ and frequent distributor market travel required.
If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume directly to Adam Smithers at email@example.com
|Salary||€52,500 (DOE) + Commission + Car + bens|
|Location||Home & Field based|