Job Title: Senior General Manager (sport facilities & league management)
Remuneration: Attractive salary + bonus DOE & Qualifications
Location: Remote & HQ as required (Wiltshire), travel between other sites will be required
Business Function: Senior Management
Reporting to: Group Sales & Marketing Manager
Working Schedule: Full Time (37.5 hours pw), Monday to Friday with some evening and weekend work. As this is an executive level role, you may be required to work additional hours to fulfill the requirements of the role.
This highly ambitious holding group consists of four new, exciting brands entering the health, fitness and physical activity sectors with a major disruptor attitude to family fitness, sports participation and child health.
This particular brand within the group is the next step in the journey for health and leisure in the community. We believe team sports are the very best way to bring people together of all ages, backgrounds and abilities. Our facilities make team sports happen so children can stay safe, youths can stay active and families can stay together.
What we’re looking for
Unique opportunity for a progressive individual with the ambition to make an Impact in their first Senior Leadership level role.
A highly accomplished multi-site General Manager is required to drive the development and operations of a new, multi club, sports facility roll out. You will provide outstanding multi facility leadership and take ownership of the business performance, effectively allocating resources and defining processes to drive overall profitability and community participation.
This role is disruptive and not for the feint hearted requiring a true hands-on approach and dynamic leadership. Working closely with the Group Sales & Marketing Director, you will be responsible for implementing the company sales and marketing strategy whilst driving operational excellence across a growing site portfolio. As a natural leader, you will inspire your teams and create a culture of service excellence and an environment that celebrates sports participation for all ages.
This is a genuine opportunity for an individual looking to make an impact in their first Senior Leadership level role.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Take ownership of the business performance, effectively allocating resources and refining a framework to drive operational efficiency, commercial performance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all clubs adhere to brand standards and consistency across a growing portfolio.
- Embracing the People strategy, you will lead the recruitment, on boarding, training and development of Regional & Club Managers ensuring all HR policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Project Management on new sites developments, refurbs and club openings.
- Continuously look to identify expansion opportunities to build or refurbish sports facilities at nearby schools or sports centres.
- Work collaboratively with all key stakeholders across the Groups Senior Leadership Team.
- Drive the different business units to maximise all sales and sports participation opportunities.
- Support Regional & Club Managers execute sales strategies and marketing plans.
To succeed, you will need
- Previous multi-site manager experience in a spots facility environment across Operational Compliance, Facility & Estate management, HR policy & high-level Business Strategy.
- Comprehensive knowledge and enthusiasm for the sports and physical activity sectors and the customer experience trends within it.
- Inspirational leadership qualities and communication skills.
- Experience delivering group financial and performance targets across multiple revenue streams.
- Extensive experience in a customer and commercially focused environment with multi-venue and league management responsibility (Sport/Leisure).
- Experience promoting and organising Sports Participation & Physical Activity for children and communities.
- Comfortable preparing and presenting performance and strategy at board level.
- Impeccable business, financial and commercial acumen.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast-changing environment.
If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume directly to Adam Smithers at email@example.com
|Salary||Attractive salary and bonus package|
|Location||Remote & HQ (Wiltshire UK)|