Benefits: Company Vehicle & paid expenses, iPhone, iPad, 28 days Annual Leave (inc bank holidays), Comprehensive Training period, genuine career progression
Due to a sustained period of success, this long standing firm built on family principles and great customer service are looking to strengthen their team with an experienced, trusted, multi-disciplined security engineer. An established security engineer looking to take a leading role within the department will do well here.
What we need:
- A flagship Engineer, experienced and comfortable installing, servicing and fault finding CCTV (IP), Fire Alarms, Access Control & Intruder Alarms.
- Ideally at least 2 year’s experience within a Senior engineer/ supervisory role
- Electronic or Electrical Qualifications desirable but not mandatory
- Although training is offered, you will have a good knowledge of IT and the networking of systems
- Comfortable representing the company & engineering department in client environments.
- Excellent team player with good customer skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to work as part of the team but also confident using with own initiative.
- Full Driving Licence
- Installation, servicing and fault finding CCTV (IP), Fire Detection, Access Control & Intruder Alarms.
- Covering the southwest with the occasional visits to key customer sites further afield
- 40 hours per week plus on call rota 1 in 5 (based on 2017 callout rota)
|Salary||£26k - £31k|
|Location||Home/Field Based - Covering the South West|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Date Posted||August, 2017|