Role: National Business Development Manager
Ref No: 3028-FTO
Location: UK (Remote/Field based)
Salary & Package: Circa £40k (DOE) – £60k OTE/uncapped + company car
Reporting to: EMEA Senior Leadership Team
Developing new and existing accounts, you will be responsible for managing, implementing, and driving sales revenues across an established UK customer portfolio. Taking a lead role, you will be a natural at creating robust, positive relationships and generating new business across the commercial fitness market. Working close to the senior leadership team to create and deliver the company sales strategy.
- Drive UK sales growth – Continuously develop a ‘live’ network of contacts helping win new business and learn of new market opportunities,
- Produce and report accurate sales forecasts and pipelines.
- Support senior leadership team improve and implement sales processes and systems.
- Play a key role in all key account tenders and gym specifications.
- Senior representation at various industry trade shows and events.
- Competitor analysis – Monitor and communicate competitor activities.
- Keep a close eye on market trends and update product development teams,
- Represent the brand in key client meetings with UK clients.
- 5 years+ experience in a b2b, face to face sale’s role.
- Sound knowledge and extensive experience delivering ‘consultative’ sales and key account management across the fitness industry
- Knowledge and understanding of the formal tender process, sales activities and strategies.
- Commercially astute with exceptional account management experience.
- Exceptional presenting and communication skills.
- Possess a pro-active ethos to pursuing new business opportunities and lead generation.
- A natural networker/brand ambassador.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Clean driving license.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume directly to Adam Smithers at email@example.com
|Salary||£40k (DOE) - £60k OTE/uncapped + company car|
|Location||UK (Field & Remote)|