Role: UK Business Development Manager (Sports Apparel)
Ref No: 3026-FTO
Salary & Package: £35k + £10.5k annual bonus + company car
Reporting to: UK Sales Director
Following a substantiated period of growth and success this market leading client is looking for an accomplished, commercially orientated national sales manager to help spearhead its sportswear division across the education sector. You’ll be representing an iconic sports brand with access to affiliated partners across the professional sports industry. You must bring with you a proven track record of generating new business (ideally in the education sector) and successful relationship development. Working closely with grass roots sport and school teams a natural energy and passion for sports participation is considered key. This is an exciting opportunity to make a major impact on the sector alongside a high-profile sporting brand.
You will mostly be remote & field based, with occasional travel to HQ. Frequent market travel will be required.
- Key player within the Sportswear Division, representing the company and its brands at market events.
- Help develop specific business and sales related plans for the school’s market.
- Provide exceptional account management and execute regular client visits to educate schools & sporting heads on new and existing products.
- Knowledge and understanding of sales processes, activity and strategies.
- Possess a pro-active ethos to pursuing new business opportunities and lead generation.
- The business relies on delivery and efficiency. You will need to support and communicate to cross functional teams with a clear brief to ensure we reach and exceed expectation.
- Play a key role in all market tenders.
- 3+ years’ experience in a regional/multi-product sale’s orientated role.
- A natural networker with brand ambassador qualities
- Exceptional presenting (production & delivery), customer facing and communication skills.
- Ideally you will possess some experience in a sports apparel/account management role and understand the education market.
- Knowledge and understanding of the formal tender process, sales activities and strategies.
- Commercially astute with exceptional account management experience.
- Genuine passion for sports at all levels.
If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume directly to Adam Smithers at email@example.com
|Salary||£35k + £10.5k annual bonus + company car|
|Location||UK (Field & Remote|