Role: National Operations Manager
Location: National + 1-2 days pw at HQ (South East)
Salary & Package: Up to £55k – £65k (DOE) + bonus + bens (Company Car, Life Insurance, Private Medical/Dental Insurance)
Reporting to: MD
Seeking a UK Operations Manager to join this progressive company to support the existing portfolio whilst preparing the business to ‘scale up’ and move towards achieving its truly exciting growth ambitions.
A “roll your sleeves up”, “all hands-on deck” attitude is essential here and must be underpinned by credible experience managing, overseeing and delivering muti-site operational objectives and standards. This is an exceptionally dynamic and versatile role and your work ethos & mindset should reflect that. Although there is fantastic structure, we require a professional who doesn’t rely on a daily blue-print.
The existing team are credited with current success and their continued development is at the heart of this role. As a member of the Senior Management Team you need to be an exceptional man manager, a remarkable communicator and possess a passion for employee development.
- 5+ years in a multi-site operations role within the Leisure & Fitness industry
- Play a key role maximizing revenue by ensuring the commercial and operational strategy is implemented.
- Experience communicating/presenting performance and strategy at board level.
- Provide strategy and direction to ensure the business is set up to achieve growth and change.
- Deliver company EBITDA targets and revenue growth through operational excellence
- Develop, lead and mentor Club & Regional Management with their professional and personnel growth.
- Responsible for group operational budget allocation and spend.
- Ensure all clubs are compliant and adhere company standards, ethics and H&S regulations
- True passion for continuous employee Training and Development.
- Experience managing 3rd parties in to support club maintenance and facility management.
- This Is a national role, travel and overnight stays will be required
|Salary||£55k - £65k + Bonus + Bens|
|Date Posted||July, 2019|
|Date Expires||January, 2020|